There are plenty of ways to setup VPN for Mac. Below is one the basic methods that require no installation of additional software. If you would like an easy way to setup VPN for Mac, you may download the software here.
Setting VPN for Mac
You can configure VPN for Mac settings on your Mac OS for any of the VPN protocols, for example, we have used IPSec. Prior to establishing the connection, you would require a VPN provider, with a registered user, password and VPN server IP, as given at the time of VPN registration.
- Start the process by clicking the “System preferences” pane.
- In the window, search for Internet & Network heading and click “Network”
- In the Network configuration window, look out for ‘+’ at the bottom left. Click the sign to get the configuration screen to establish new VPN connection
- In the Service name field, select VPN (L2TP)
- Set the configuration option to default and click ‘Create’
- Input the server address, provided by your VPN vendor
- Write account name of your choice
- Click Authentication Settings at the bottom
- Enter the given password in the first option under “User Authentication”
- Under “Machine Authentication”, Click “Shared Secret” and type IPSec Preshared Key by the VPN provider
- Click ‘OK’ and return to the Network window
- Click ‘Advanced’ and check “Send All Traffic Over VPN Connection” and then clock ‘OK’
- Click “Connect’ to establish the connection with VPN for Mac
- Check the current status of your connection and start using the internet in the total hiding
Are There Any Easy Way to Setup VPN for Mac?
By VPN for Mac team.
Incoming search terms:
- vpn for macbook
- vpn macbook air
- macbook air vpn
- how to setup vpn on macbook air
- macbook air vpn setup
- vpn on macbook air
- vpn mac air
- vpn on mac air
- mac air vpn
- vpn os macbook
- VPN on a macbook air
- MacBook Pro VPN Setup
- how i can make vpn on macair
- installing vpn on apple router
- install a vpn on mac router
- how to set up VPN on macbook air
- how to ınstall vpn on macbook air
- how to install vpn on apple mac air
- how to change vpn on macbook air
- how setup vpn mac
Share and Enjoy